This eCard consists of a montage of twelve photographs covering places of potential visitor interest in the historic city of York, England (UK), plus an accompanying key.
The places shown on the eCard (from top-left to bottom-right) are:
- York Minster as seen from the Wall Walk near Station Road.
- The River Ouse and Lendal Bridge.
- The ruins of St. Mary's Abbey church in Museum Gardens.
- The fountains in Exhibition Square with Queen Margaret's Arch and the Postern Tower beyond.
- St William's College.
- Low Petergate.
- The Shambles.
- The Merchant Adventurer's Hall.
- The River Foss, Raindale Mill and the inner bailey wall of York Castle.
- Clifford's Tower.
- King's Staith beside the River Ouse.
- Micklegate Bar.