Browsing and shopping
- While browsing this website, you can use the 'View Image Details' link (located immediately below each image product) to view the 'Catalogue' page for a specific product.
- In all cases, the prices quoted apply to the purchase of a non-exclusive non-transferable license for a single private individual to download and use the licensed file for personal use only subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined in the 'Terms and Conditions of Use (Including the Personal Use License)'. (The terms of this license DO allow licenses to be purchased as a gift.)
- To purchase a license to download an image or publication file, select the desired variant (image-size or file-format) from the drop-down list, then click / tap on the adjacent 'Add to cart' button. (For additional tips on using the shopping process, please refer to the Using the 'Shopping Cart' and 'Checking-Out' help page.)
A minimum order value of £1 applies. This is necessary to cover the 'fixed fee' element of PayPal's pricing model.
- To protect user privacy and secure user-related data, ALL of the webpages associated with this website are served using SSL encryption by default (i.e. the page URLs begin with https:, not http:).
- If you make a purchase from this website:
- You have the right to cancel the order and request a full refund provided that you do so within 14 calendar days of paying for your order via PayPal AND provided that you have NOT attempted to download the file(s) in question. (For more information about this 'right to cancel', please refer to the 'Cancelling an order' FAQ.)
- You are strongly advised to download, read and retain a copy of the applicable Terms and Conditions. You can download a copy of the applicable version in pdf format by using the URL provided in the Order Confirmation e-mail.
The 'Favourites' feature
The 'Favourites' feature can be very useful when browsing and shopping. It allows you to create a temporary, personalised collection (or shortlist) of your favourite image and publication products for easy review and / or comparison.
The personalised 'Favourites' lists may be accessed at any time via the 'Favourites' option from the main menu (located near the top of each page) or from the secondary menu (located near the bottom of each page).
The use of the favourites feature while browsing / shopping is entirely optional - i.e. you do NOT need to add an item to your 'Favourites' before adding it to your shopping cart.
- For anonymous users, the favourites lists will be emptied automatically when the browser session ends (i.e. when the browser is closed) or 24 hours after the favourites lists were last used, depending on the browser settings.
For logged-in users, the favourites lists are stored on this website's server and the items will be 'remembered' between sessions.
For additional information regarding the 'Favourites' feature, please refer to the 'Using the 'Favourites' Feature' help page.
- A user account is created automatically when a new customer makes a purchase from this website's Catalogue.
- Each user account is linked to an e-mail address. Initially, this will be the e-mail address supplied during the checkout process. However, the e-mail address can be changed at any time by logging-in, then selecting the edit tab from the 'My Account ' page.
- An e-mail address can only be linked to one user account.
- If a subsequent order is placed using an e-mail address that is already linked to an existing user account, the order will be added to that existing account.
- In all cases, an order confirmation e-mail is automatically sent to the supplied e-mail address once each order has been confirmed and the PayPal payment process has been successfully completed.
- User accounts created for customers will normally remain valid for at least one year after they are created or last accessed (whichever is later).
- Like all of this website's pages, the user login page is configured to open as an encrypted (https:) page. You are strongly advised to check that it is an encrypted page BEFORE using it.
- For new customers, details of the username and a temporary login link are automatically sent to the e-mail address supplied during the checkout process. Use the temporary login link provided in that e-mail to access your new account. When doing so, you will be asked to set your own password for the account. You are strongly advised NOT to use a password that you already use for another purpose.
- Customers with an existing acount can login via the 'User Login' page. This can be accessed by clicking / tapping on the 'Log In' link located in the top-right hand corner of any page on this website. (The 'Log In' link is located just below the Search box).
- Complete the 'Username' and 'Password' fields, then click / tap on the ''Log In' button.
- If the login-in process completes successfully, your personal homepage will open in the current browser window.
- If you've forgotten (or can't find) your username and / or your password, click / tap on the 'Request new password' tab, enter your email address or username, then click / tap on the 'E-mail new password' button. An email containing your username and a temporary login link will be sent to the email address linked to the account. This e-mail will be sent automatically and immediately. In most cases, it should arrive in your inbox within just a few minutes. However, it may take longer to arrive if the email network is congested, or if your email service providor is slow to respond for some other reason.
- Any products added to the 'Favourites' or shopping cart immediately prior to logging-in will be automatically transferred (added) to the Favourites list / shopping cart associated with the logged-in user.
- To return to your personal homepage after browsing other pages, click, tap or otherwise select the 'My Accounts' option from the user menu (located towards the top-right of any page).
Log in (as described above), then from your personal homepage:
- Click, tap or otherwise select the 'Orders' tab (located below your user name).
- Click, tap or otherwise select any of the following (as desired):
- : To view the full details of the order.
- : To view (and, if desired, print) the invoice relating to the order.
Please note that:
- Each file-download will be available for 21 days from the date of purchase.
- If you choose to download a file before the 14-day cancellation period has elapsed, you are expressly giving consent to the early download of that file and acknowledging and accepting that you will lose the right to cancel the order(s) in question. (For more information about the 'right to cancel', please refer to the 'Cancelling an order' FAQ.)
- By downloading a file, you are accepting and agreeing to abide by the Terms and Conditions that applied when you placed the order in question.
When you are ready to download a licensed file, log in (as described above), then from your personal homepage:
- Click / tap on the relevant filename in the list of purchased files, then
- save the file to your device by following the instructions provided in your browser's file-download window(s).
You are strongly advised to check each downloaded file immediately and to make a back-up copy without delay.
- To log out, click / tap on the 'Log Out' option located in the top-right hand corner (below the Search box) of any page on this website.
If you are unhappy with a licensed file, or with any aspect of the purchasing or file-download process, please contact the owner of this website without delay. You can do so either by replying to the Order Confirmation e-mail or by using the webform on the Contact page. When doing so, please include the relevant order number(s) and the e-mail address that was used when placing the order. The owner of this website will respond as quickly as possible: normally within 48 hours, but always within 14 days. (Please note that this website is being developed and operated as a hobby, not a business, so these timescales are necessary to allow for weekends, holidays, periods of minor illness, etc.)
If you need additional help to make a purchase, download your file(s), or manage your account, please use the webform on the Contact page to contact the owner of this website. When doing so, please use the e-mail address that was used when placing the order (where applicable) and include any relevant order number(s). The owner of this website will respond as quickly as possible: normally within 48 hours, but always within 14 days. (As stated above, this website is being developed and operated as a hobby, not a business, so these timescales are necessary to allow for weekends, holidays, periods of minor illness, etc.)